Agonize with cracked heels?
When the sensitive skin on the bottom of the feet and heels becomes too dry, it can split open, leaving painful cracks called fissures on heels. It may cause discomfort when going barefoot. In some cases, cracks in the heels can become very deep and cause pain.
- Glycerin and rose water
- Make a mixture by taking three-fourths quantity of rose water and one-fourth quantity of glycerin and leave it on the ankles for a while.
- Then clean it with lukewarm water.
- Mix one cup of honey in a warm water.
- After Soak the legs about 15-20 minutes.
- Sesame oil
- Massage the ankles or dry skin with sesame oil before going to sleep.
- Rice flour
- Mix a few spoons of honey and apple vinegar with a handful of rice flour.
- When it becomes a thick paste, apply it on the torn ankles.
- If the problem of ankles is serious, one tablespoon of olive oil or sweet almond oil can be used.