Use of rose water
Rose water is created by distilling rose petals with steam. Rose wateris fragrant and it’s sometimes used as a mild natural fragrance as an alternative to chemical-filled perfumes.
- Helps maintain the skin’s pH balance and also control excess oil.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne,dermatitis and eczema.
- Helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
- Due to the antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- Antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- The scent of rose water on your pillow also help you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
- Helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- Skin toner
A significant step in skincare as toner removes oils, dirt and debris from the skin that the cleanser has missed. Hence toner aids in cleansing the skin thoroughly while maintaining its delicate ph balance.
Rose water has soothing properties and can be used as an all-natural skin toner.
Apply rose water on face and allow it to settle in porse. Face will feel fresh and the lingering rose aroma will uplift your mood.
- Reduce under-eye puffiness
Helps to hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it a refreshed look. Also it has anti-inflammatory property which reduces redness in the skin.puffy eyes will immediately perk up and look rejuvenated with a spray of rose water.
Take a chill bottle of rose water. soak cotton pads in it and gently place on your eyelids. Keep on for as long as you want while enjoying the soothing feeling around your eyes.
It will help reduce puffiness and give relief to tried eyes instantly.
- Skin hydrating
Dehydration and dryness can lead to a lot skin problems like premature ageing, redness, tingling sensation and even rashes. It’s best we keep the skin hydrated from inside as well as from outside. While drinking water is highly recommended, carring a hydrating spray can be a savior for your skin especially in hot and humid weather conditions.
Rose water gives healthy glow to the skin and is good for boosting hydration. Mix a small amount of rose water in your moisturizing cream and apply it on face for a refreshing feel. The moisturizer will get easily absorbed in the skin hydrating it from within.