Split end happen when the ends of your hair become dry, brittle, and frayed. They may resemble the end of an unraveled rope. Split ends can’t be repaired. The only reliable way to get rid of them is to cut them off. Although having some split ends in your hair is totally normal, in large amounts, they are a major red flag. Not only are they aesthetically undesirable, but they also indicate that your hair is damaged, dry , and unhealthy overall.
- Melt 1 to 2 tablespoon of the oil over low heat. Apply the oil to your hair. You can also melt smaller portion by rubbing it in between your hands.
- Take one banana and mash it up. You can even mix in some honey and coconut oil for extra moisture. Apply to your split ends and wash out after 20 minutes.
- Mix a tablespoon of cream with half cup of milk. Whisk it thoroughly. Apply this mixture to your hair for 15 minutes and then wash it out.
- Rub 2 to 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt on to your split ends. Wash it out after 10 minutes.
- Take a ripe papaya and half cup of yogurt. Blend them to get a pulpy paste. You can apply this as a hair mask for about 30n minutes and wash off. This will give your hair sheen and solace from split ends.
- Massage your hair with castor oil, mixed with mustard and olive oil, to get split ends free hair. Keep it for 30 minutes, and wrap with a towel or shower cap. Afterwards, rinse it off with shampoo.
- Mix a spoon full of honey and some curd. Give a massage to your hair with his mix, especially at the hair ends. Let this mixture stay on your strands for 20 minutes and rinse it out afterwards. This mixture will not only relive you from split ends, but will also confer your hair with a gorgeous luster.
- Rinse your hair with beer after shampooing them and you will be really amazed to see the shine and gleam into your hair. Rinsing your hair every time with beer, whenever you shampoo, will help your hair in trouncing the problem of split ends.
- Mash an avocado and massage it in your damp hair, coating the split ends. Rinse it out after thirty minutes. If required, some olive oil can also be used into it.
- Apply this effective butter on your hair after washing them. Massage your damp hair with Shea butter and dry them naturally. Within a few days, you will see that you are getting relief from frizzy hair and split ends.