Natural hair conditioner
In recent times, the popularity of using hair conditioner has increased greatly with the increasing awareness about hair and scalp health. Conditioning is a process that helps keep hair hydrated, making it smooth, soft and frizz-free. Conditioning the hair is as important as oiling and shampooing because the styling products such as hot iron and blow dryers damage the hair, and a natural hair conditioner helps in repairing the damage.
- Mix 1 cup plain unflavoured yogurt and half cup mayonnaise in a glass bowl and whisk well.
- Lather it on hair from root to tip.
- Wear a shower cap and let it dry for 40 minutes.
- Wash off really well with normal or lukewarm water. Don’t use warm water for washing .
- Follow it up with a mild shampoo.
- Mix 1 ripe avocado, half cup shea butter and 3 table spoons apple cider vinegar in a blender and blend really well.
- Apply it to hair and scalp and let it dry for half an hour.
- Wear a shower cap if needed.
- Wash off with water.
- Mix 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil, 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel, 1 cup unflavoured yogurt, 1 tablespoon olive oil in a glass bowl to make a smooth and even paste.
- Apply the paste thoroughly on damp hair and leave it on for 1 hour.
- Rinse with water followed by a mild shampoo.
- Mix 1 cup natural yogurt, 1/4th cup orange juice, 4 table spoon lemon juice, 1/4th cup coconut milk and 1 egg in a bowl .
- Apply the mixture to damp hair and cover with a shower cap.
- Let it sit for half an hour and wash well with a mild shampoos.